Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Basic Question; August 21 2009

A sense of despair grips me as I push these buttons to put into words what my mind thinks. Whether it will be coherent or not, is not something I care about right now.

I wonder these days where it must have gone wrong. And the answer, like it always is, is that human nature is human nature after all. My mind thinks and while it does, everything seems surreal. That my mind would be a slave to these thoughts, was something I never actually cared about. So what is egging me on to write? The basic question! You idiot, what is that basic question? Was getting there, you evil side of mine!

Don’t mind that.

So the basic question is about the standards of our society. Why must anyone suffer? Why must someone very talented, born in a poor family, be exposed to mental trauma and suffering while someone very dumb, born in a rich family, gets innumerable opportunities to excel?
Just because his family doesn’t have a few rupees?

Come to think of it, that is the reason!

We are driven by money and that my friends, rids us of our status as human beings. That, my friends, makes us the wild beasts that we have transformed into. We have been blinded, and now money seems a good enough tool to carve out the future of people. We have set a world order where money drives everything. Human Beings were worthy of more.

So we (beasts), that are the former human beings, had an alternate route. That route was to ensure welfare for all. That route was to ensure that each household gets that window of opportunity to live a better life. But what did we do? We limited the access to the window of opportunity, making it available to only those who have money.

More to follow as it comes.

Sehri, Paratha, Chai, Pani. Got my learning permit. Husn-e-Haqiqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment